One of the most common ways to spend Valentine’s Day with your significant other is to go out to dinner and enjoy each other’s company. Whether you are a more casual couple that likes to get some food to go and head home to eat in your jammies, or you are the type of couple that likes to get dressed up and have a sit down meal together at a fancy restaurant, I bet any of you like to save some money no matter where you go – and you’re in luck, we’ve got 5 restaurants that offer great Valentine’s Day deals for you and your hunny that you probably wouldn’t have thought of!
1. TGI Fridays: They offer a Valentine’s Day special in which you can save on wine. All of their bottle of wine are half price during the Valentine’s Day season, a great way to save some cash while you have a nice drink with your loved one over dinner.
2. White Castle: For over 25 years now White Castle has had a tradition on Valentine’s Day in which you and your love bug can make a reservation at participating White Castles restaurants and you can go in and have a candlelit dinner complete with candles, table cloths, heart-shaped balloons, and you are even served by a White Castle’s employee. I know that White Castles doesn’t sound like the most romantic evening, but it would be a fun way to change up the holiday.
3. Macaroni Grill: $24 per person will get each of you your choice of appetizer, entrée and dessert. This one might be a little bit more like a TGI Fridays, compared to the others on our list.
4. Qdoba: Qdoba offers buy one get one free meals to anyone that kisses someone at their counter while they are ordering at participating locations. So if you and your significant other wanna save some cash, head over to Qdoba and lay a smooch on them and you will get one of your meals free. I mean, how easy is that? They basically just wanna see the love!
5. Waffle House: Just like White Castles, Waffle House isn’t probably the typical restaurant you would choose for your Valentine’s Day Dinner but if you are a big fan of breakfast foods, it is the perfect place to go! At participating locations, they too offer reservations for those interested in which you can get a candlelit dinner that includes a special Valentine’s Day menu and decor. Another fun way to switch up the Valentine’s Day traditions you may be used to – and keep it light!
6. For those looking for something super romantic … Delish has a list of the most romantic restaurants in all 50 states. Click Here to see it!
These are just a few of the fun restaurants to check out that offer great Valentine’s Day specials. No one said that Valentine’s Day had to be some fancy holiday when you spend tons of money! I hope everyone has a love-filled Valentine’s Day and can save a little moola in the process!