Did you know that The Exchange (formerly called AAFES) will price match? They will price match any local competitor and will even accept verbal price challenges up to $10!
How Does Price Matching at The Exchange Work?
The cashiers are trained to accept the challenge (up to $10 only) on the spot without having to call a manager. Anything verbal over $10 will have to go through a manager, however.
This is so good to know, especially since many shoppers aren’t aware of the awesome deals they have already! Plus, when you think about it, you don’t have to pay sales tax (hello, big ticket items!), plus, you can do a price match, so you really do have the potential of saving big! That can equal mega savings. Read the rest at this link. Of course, if you have a competitor’s ad or sales flyer, you will want to bring that in, even if the item is under $10 (to avoid any headaches).
- The Exchange retail stores worldwide will accept a price match on identical items with a difference greater than $10. Customer must provide current ad from local competitor. If the customer does not have the ad, management can verify the price, terms and inclusive dates.
- The Exchange retail stores worldwide have a 14-Day Price Guarantee on any item originally purchased from the Exchange and subsequently sold at a lower price by the Exchange, or any local competitor.
- The Exchange retail stores worldwide will not accept price match challenges from outside internet site.
- The Exchange retail stores worldwide will match pricing on identical items found on shopmyexchange.com with the exception of the following categories: fine jewelry, and closeouts, Special Orders, Exchange Online Mall Wireless Phones and Wireless Data Cards
Plus, you can even use coupons on items that you are price matching! Even better, you can stack coupons for additional savings. Unlike the commissary, the Exchange retail stores will accept an in-store coupon and a manufacturer’s coupon for the same item! And, yes, they do allow coupons printed off the internet, so be sure to check out all the new printable coupons! For more information on the Exchange Coupon Policy, click here.
Here are some other money-saving tips you might want to check out, too!
- How To Get The Best Deals at the Commissary & Exchange
- How To Make a $50 per Week Meal Plan
- Where to find Military Deals & Coupons
- Quick Coupon Tips
- Military Discount List