Gather your crafting supplies and give this sweet and simple DIY Easter clips with clothes pins craft idea a try! This is one Easter craft you and the kids will surely enjoy and don’t want to miss out on.
Are you looking for an easy way to display photos, keep memos safe, or even store coupons? Clothespins are great for all of these tasks, and when you take a peek at the tutorial below, you will see how you can dress plain clothespins up for the Easter holiday! Take a look at how to make your own sweet and simple Easter clips, perfect for clipping on Easter gifts or just giving your home or office some fun Easter themed organization.
DIY Easter Clips With Clothes Pins Craft Idea
Easter themed scrapbook paper
We found everything we used for our project at our local Hobby Lobby store. Don’t forget to take your 40% off coupon with you go, or show it to them on your smartphone. It is a great way to do this craft for even less.
1. Begin by cutting strips of your scrapbook paper.
2. Apply a layer of glue to the clothespin.
3. Place the strip of scrapbook paper over the glue and run your finger over it to smooth it out. You want to remove any air bubbles. Cut away and excess paper.
4. Cut an egg shape out of your scrapbook paper. The piece we chose had eggs on it, so we just cut out one of those. So easy!
5. Glue the egg to the end of the clothespin. Press it until dry.
Your Easter clips are now ready for use. As mentioned, you can use them to secure pictures, memos, coupons and more. Take a few to the office to invite some Easter charm in. Either way, it is a fun and frugal way to get into the Easter spirit.