Expecting your first baby is a very exciting time! While there’s the excitement of feeling your baby move for the first time and knowing that one day you’re going to give birth to this little tiny human life, there’s also some worry. New moms often wonder what the absolute must-haves are for their new baby and it can be difficult to weed through the necessary and extras that many sites tell you to get. Today we’re sharing the 10 baby registry must-haves for new moms so you have a resource that only sticks to the necessary must-haves for your new mom journey.
- Your new baby is going to soil their diapers more often than you can even imagine. Make sure you add baby wipes so friends will help you stock up.
- A convertible stroller that doubles as a car seat and can fold up easily. You’ll want to add a stroller that you can use on any terrain and can put in your vehicle cargo area easily.
- Diapers are a must have for any new mom, be sure you add this necessity to your baby registry list so that you’ll have family and friends help to stock up on them!
- Owning an infant to toddler bath is a necessity for any new mom, it cuts down the costs of having to buy a new bath when your baby grows from sponge baths to full baths.
- Owning a baby wrap or carrier so that you are able to have use of your hands when that newborn needs to be close to you, so add that to your list.
- Every new mom needs to have a baby monitor on their baby registry list. It’s a necessity to curb that new mom feeling of having to peek in on the baby to make sure the baby is breathing.
- You may as well put a diaper genie on your baby register wish list, we say this is a necessity because you don’t want your own smelling of dirty diapers all day long.
- Don’t forget about the baby bottles, even if you opt to breastfeed your first baby, owning a few bottles will surely help give you a little break when needed from breastfeeding directly.
- While your newborn baby may not be teething yet, it comes up quickly. You should add some teething and chewing type toys to your new mom baby registry list.
- Last, but not least, add a bassinet or crib to your new mom baby registry list. Those can get expensive and are a must have to allow baby a comfortable night’s sleep.
There you are, the 10 baby registry must-haves for any new mom about to give birth to their bundle of joy.
Do you love to save? Looking for the latest beauty advice? Then join the Beauty and Baby Club – it’s FREE!
Once you download the app, you’ll be able to take advantage of money saving coupons, tips on caring for baby as well as yourself (who doesn’t love beauty tips?!) and get the latest hot deals straight to your phone.
In addition to the aforementioned perks to downloading the app and joining the Beauty and Baby Club, you have the opportunity to enter monthly sweepstakes, earn points to score exciting and useful rewards, AND you even get a free birthday gift each year.