Staying local for the 4th? Take your 4th of July desserts up a notch with these fabulous recipes your family will LOVE!
1. 4th of July Cheesecake – 4th of July is all about celebrating our independence and is a time-honored American tradition. Cheesecake is also an American tradition, so when I saw a 4th of July take on cheesecake I knew it was something I wanted to try.
2. Firecracker Cupcakes – These look like such a festive way to celebrate the 4th of July. Kids and adults are going to go crazy for these cupcakes.
3. Patriotic Trifle Recipe – As good as this recipe looks I’m not sure I could bring myself to eat it. It looks so pretty that I think I would just want to look at it. You could use this dish as a beautiful centerpiece for your dessert table.
4. Independence Day Strawberries – Chocolate covered strawberries? Yes, please! I’ve always thought about incorporating chocolate covered strawberries into a 4th of July celebration but wasn’t sure how to do it. This post puts a festive twist on traditional chocolate covered strawberries.
5. 4th of July Popsicles – Most parts of the country will be enjoying warm weather on 4th of July. The kids will practically be begging you for something cool. These popsicle are festive and look super easy to make.
6. Patriotic Pop – Marshmallows, fruit roll up, starburst and sprinkles! The kids are going to go crazy for these, I suggest you make a lot because they will be asking for seconds.
7. Star Spangled Marshmallow – These look like such a fun treat for kids and adults alike. I really like that they are budget friendly and won’t take all day to make.
8. 4th of July Vanilla Doughnuts – 4th of July doesn’t have to be just a barbecue celebration. Change things up and have a 4th of July breakfast! Everyone will love these doughnuts and be impressed by your crafty culinary skills.
9. Snap, Crackle, Flag Pop – When I have a party I like having a really cool centerpiece on the table. This post gives you a unique twist on rice krispie treats and also has the dish displayed so nicely, it could easily be a centerpiece.
10. 4th of July Chocolate Covered Pretzels – Pretzels, chocolate and the 4th of July! I honestly never would have put the three of those together but this blog post shows you just how to make it happen.