This delicious barbeque macaroni and cheese is the perfect way to use up leftover bbq rib meat!
What You Need
- 1 box Annie’s Four Cheese Mac & Cheese
- 2 cups leftover BBQ rib meat
- 1/8 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Annie’s Organic Upside Down Ketchup
- Prepare the mac & cheese as directed on the box.
- Reheat the BBQ meat in the microwave until warm and add to the prepared mac & cheese.
- Stir and add in handful of cheddar and parmesan cheese.
- Top with Annie’s Organic Upside Down Ketchup.
- Serve immediately.
See more recipes from General Mills here.