You know the saying “diamonds are a girl’s best friend?!” Forget diamonds… Dune Jewelry is my new best friend, and will probably be yours, too!
Let’s face it, the reality being military wives and families move and travel all the time. How cool would it be to take a piece of everywhere we, or our spouses, have been, and keep it with us, without going over our weight limit when moving?! Well, now we can in one of the most beautiful ways possible. Dune Jewelry takes elements from around the world and incorporates it into gorgeous pieces you will want to wear and show off!
Here are some of the many reasons why I think Dune Jewelry is so great for us military folk:
- If our spouse is deployed, we can have them send a piece of where they are stationed to us and we can submit it directly to Dune Jewelry, and they do the rest!
- We can capture a piece of our past duty stations that we have loved to always have it with us…since reality is we move and travel ALL the time!
- We can have a piece of “home” with us since most of us do not live anywhere close to it.
- They make perfect gifts for our extended family – we can send them a part of where we are stationed.
- Great conversation piece! We get to share stories about all of our military life adventures to friends and family!
- Dune Jewelry is a woman-owned company, and was founded by Holly Daniels Christensen.
- On top of it all, Dune Jewelry has a Lifetime Warranty on all of their pieces!
For myself, I chose three simple yet beautiful stacking rings from where I’m from and where I have been — Manhattan Beach, California (far left), Naples Beach, Florida (middle), and Omaha, Nebraska (on the right) — I absolutely LOVE them as they have such a special place in my heart and I seriously smile everytime I look down on them. Here’s what I chose:
You can have the same experience too, with a sweet 20% OFF military discount to boot! Just follow these steps:
- Visit DuneJewelry.com and browse the many exquisite pieces they offer.
- Find one (or many) that speak to you.
- Then pick the element of your choosing, as well as the area. OR, you can send in a piece of an element if you have one.
- When checking out, be sure to use code MMS2017 for a one-time military discount of 20% OFF (good through 10/31/17).
I would love to see what you guys all choose and the stories behind them! So, once you receive your jewelry, please share a picture of it and the meaning behind it in the comments below!