These HERSHEY’S KISSES® Candy Cane Blossoms are on my baking list this year! These are kind of like the infamous Peanut Butter Blossoms, but made as a sugar cookie instead. You can get so creative with these, using different kinds of sprinkles and even food coloring!
Here’s how to make these delicious cookies:
- 48 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Candy Cane Mint Candies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine , softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup red or green sugar crystals, granulated sugar or powdered sugar for rolling
- ed or green sugar crystals, granulated sugar or powdered sugar for rolling
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from candies.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add alternately with milk to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in red sugar, granulated sugar, powdered sugar or a combination of any of the sugars. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cookie is set.
- Remove from oven; cool 2 to 3 minutes.
- Press a candy piece into center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Makes about 48 cookies.
And be sure to check out these 20 Awesome Christmas Cookie Recipes (6 Gluten and Grain Free Recipes Included!). Have yourself a very Merry Christmas everybody!
Recipe from MyMilitarySavings.com