This Kit Kat Crunch Dip is a delicious dessert worth digging into – literally! Grab some graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or even chocolate chip cookies, and be prepared to be blown away! This yummy dip will be devoured in seconds, no doubt!
I recently made some of this yumminess and took two CHIPS AHOY! cookies and spread about a tablespoon on, and made a cookie sandwich. Oh. My. Heavens. you guys – now that was some good stuff!
If you try this Kit Kat Crunch Dip, be sure to share it with your friends and PIN IT HERE!
My all-time favorite candy would hands down be Kit Kats. When I was little, I would always spend longer than normal browsing the candy aisle, gazing lovingly upon all the chocolate choices before me, but, I would always choose Kit Kats. It still holds true to this day, Kit Kats come out on top.
So imagine my delight when I saw a similar idea using Snickers as a creamy dip recipe on Pinterest… that gave me the idea of using other candy made out of, like, yes, you guessed it, Kit Kats! My kids actually say they are their favorite, too #proudmommoment 😉 I love this dip, my kids love this dip, and I’m sure you will love it, too. Here’s how to make this awesome goodness…
You’ll need to grab some whipped vanilla frosting (I love Betty Crocker!), some cream cheese, Honey Maid Graham Crackers, and, for simplicity, mini Kit Kats (or regular size, you’ll just have to slice them into pieces – and try not to eat them while you’re making the recipe).
Kit Kat Crunch Dip
- 1 container Betty Crocker whipped vanilla frosting
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 4 graham cracker sheets, crushed into small pieces
- 3 handfuls mini Kit Kat, crushed
- Extra graham crackers for dipping (or cookies, wafers...)
- Whip cream cheese until slightly fluffy in a large bowl.
- Add in entire container of Betty Crocker whipped vanilla frosting to the whipped cream cheese.
- In a food processor, process the Kit Kat's into small pieces.
- Pour the processed Kit Kat into the cream cheese mixture.
- Stir until well combined.
- Process the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- Pour crackers into Kit Kat cream cheese mixture and stir until mixed.
- Store leftovers in fridge.
- Tip: Dip will harden in the fridge. Let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: Dip will harden in the fridge. Let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.If you try this Kit Kat Crunch Dip recipe, be sure to leave a comment and tell us what you think!