Are you looking for an easy and delicious side dish for the holidays? Well, look no further! We have these AMAZING and super YUMMY Meatball Scalloped Potatoes that you and your family will devour right up during your next holiday meal!
During the month of December, make sure to check out your local Commissary for savings on Armour Meatballs. You can score the 14 oz. Armour Meatballs on a 2/$3 sale OR you can snag the 25 oz. packs for just $2.99! How many packs will you get at these HOT prices?
Don’t forget to fire up those printers and snag this $0.30/1 Armour® Meatballs 12+ oz. printable coupon to save even more at your local Commissary!
Meatball Scalloped Potatoes
- Armour® Italian Meatballs, thawed
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 1 quart whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 3 sprigs teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Thinly slice meatballs. Set aside.
- Peel potatoes and slice into 1/4 inch slices. Mix together with meatballs in the waiting baking dish.
- Add whipping cream, butter, granulated onion, parsley, salt and pepper to the meatball and potatoes, slightly stirring to distribute ingredients. Place in oven for 50 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Remove from oven.
Now it is time to eat these delicious Meatball Scalloped Potatoes and I can hardly wait to dig in! YUM!
The ingredients for this recipe makes 10 servings, but you can always double it up for 20 servings to have your next party or holiday meal! This delicious recipe is also the perfect holiday party side dish to serve or bring to a get-together in a slow cooker and let people graze all night long! Your friends and family will go meat-BALL-ISTIC over this dish!