These Melting Snowmen OREO Cookie Balls are almost too cute to eat. Almost. The 40-minute prep time will pay off when you see these treats melt away. These are sure to be a hit at your holiday parties, and if you have kids, they will be absolutely delighted when they see these little guys!
Here’s how to make them:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 oz. vanilla candy wafers, melted
- 48 Mini OREO Bite Size Cookies
- decorations: decorating icing or gel; multi-colored sprinkles
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Refrigerate 20 min. Dip balls in melted coating; place in shallow waxed paper-lined pan, allowing excess coating to pool at bottom of each ball. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- If coating becomes too thick, add up to 2 tsp. shortening to each 16 oz. of candy wafers.
Recipe from MyMilitarySavings.com