The Month of May
Did you know the whole month of May is dedicated to the military? That’s right, this whole month is to celebrate all Blue Star and Gold Star families, that means you and your family! May also pays tribute to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
A few specific days to know about:
- Loyalty Day (5/1)
- Military Spouse Appreciation Day (5/7)
- Armed Forces Day (5/15)
- Memorial Day (5/31)
Along with your normal military discount, which I do hope you take advantage of, throughout the month of May you can find some astounding coupons, deals, and cash back savings on CouponCabin.com.
Additionally, there are many other deals that you have direct access to this month and Coupon Cabin made it super easy for you and sent over a whole list for you to access! Be sure to bookmark this blog post as this list will be super handy, especially for everyone who is PCSing. Also, keep in mind that right now is currently the peak season of PCS’s until about mid-September. For me personally, every time we PCS’d we always had to eat out since DMO had packed up all of our cookware and dinnerware. The food list down below would have saved us so much money if only we had known about it back then. At least now you can save some major bucks by utilizing this list.
Check it out:
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Most Buffalo Wild Wings locations have a 10% discount for military members. The restaurant typically offers free wings every year on Veterans Day.
- Chick-fil-A: Show your valid military ID to get a 10% discount at Chick-fil-A restaurants.
- Domino’s: Most Domino’s locations will give military members 10% off their pizza order.
- Jersey Mike’s: Take advantage of the Jersey Mike’s military deal to get 10% off your order.
- TGI Fridays: Dine in at TGI Fridays to get a 15% military discount on your entire meal.
- Apple: Not only can military members and veterans get 10% off Apple products and accessories, but the discount is also available to immediate family members who reside in the same house.
- Chewy: The military discount at Chewy includes $15 off and free shipping on your first purchase.
- Costco: Military members can get up to $60 in savings as a Costco member.
- CVS: Veterans Advantage members can get 20% off and free shipping at CVS.
- Kohl’s: Every Monday, Kohl’s offers a 15% military discount in-store only.
- Lowe’s: Flash your military ID at Lowe’s to get a 10% markdown on eligible purchases.
- Nike: Military personnel can get 10% off at Nike both online and in-store.
- American Airlines: The military benefits at American Airlines include 10% off domestic and international flights for military members, veterans and their family members.
- Budget Car Rental: Veterans Advantage members can get 25% off at Budget Car Rental.
- Red Roof Inn: Currently, Red Roof Inn locations have a 15% discount for military members.
- United Airlines: At United, Veterans Advantage members can get a 5% discount on flights.
- AT&T: At AT&T, military members and veterans can get 25% off monthly plans.
- FedEx: Select FedEx locations offer up to 40% off shipping to military personnel.
- Samsung: As a VetRewards member, you’ll receive up to 40% off devices at Samsung.
- Toyota: At Toyota, military personnel can get a $500 military rebate.
Want to learn more about how Coupon Cabin supports our troops? Then you should also check out Coupon Cabin’s Coupons for Troops Program where they send out coupon packages to members serving overseas. For even more savings visit the coupon savings tab on our site for the Commissary! If you happen to know any other savings available to military members be sure to mention them down below in the comments. Let’s grow this list together even more!