Delight your family with these delicious mini chicken and stuffing cups baked in a muffin pan!
Each is filled with a fabulous combination of chicken, stuffing, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese and cranberry sauce. You won’t be able to resist the incredible flavor, and best of all, they’re on the table in just 40 minutes! These would be so fun to make for Thanksgiving appetizers with turkey, too, don’t you think?
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Place paper liners into 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
- Stir the chicken, stuffing, broccoli, soup and cheese in a medium bowl.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture into each muffin-pan cup.
- Lightly press the chicken mixture down so it's level.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken mixture is lightly browned.
- Top each with 2 teaspoons cranberry sauce.
Recipe from MyMilitarySavings.com