Nutella. S’mores. Seriously, what’s not to love about these Patriotic Nutella RITZ S’mores?! These would make the perfect addition to your 4th of July party, or even just to make for the family to celebrate America’s independence! And, not only are they super cute, but absolutely delicious, too!
Yields: 1 dozen
24 Ritz crackers
13 oz jar of Nutella
7 oz Kraft jet puffed marshmallow creme
1/3cup Wilton bright white candy melts
1/3 cup Wilton red candy melts
1/3 cup Wilton royal blue candy melts
Patriotic jimmies, nonpareils and stars
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Lay 24 Ritz crackers on the lined cookie sheet and generously spread Nutella on 12 of them.
3. Spread a heaping Tablespoon of marshmallow creme on the remaining crackers.
4. Place the Nutella and marshmallow creme crackers together, like a sandwich and place back on the lined cookie sheet. Set aside.
5. In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave the white candy melts for 45 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
6. Dip 4 of the Ritz sandwiches into the melted white candy and cover completely. Place back on the lined cookie sheet and immediately cover with patriotic jimmies sprinkles before the chocolate hardens.
7. Microwave the red candy melts for 45 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
8. Dip 4 of the Ritz sandwiches into the melted red candy and completely cover each sandwich. Place back on the lined cookie sheet and immediately cover with patriotic nonpareils.
9. Melt the blue candy melts in the microwave for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth and completely melted.
10. Place the remaining Ritz sandwiches into the melted blue chocolate and cover completely. Return to the lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with patriotic nonpareils and patriotic star sprinkles.
11. Allow the chocolate to completely set (30 minutes) before serving.
If you make these Patriotic Nutella RITZ S’mores, please be sure to leave a comment and tell us what you think of them!